Click on the images below to quickly link
What's Happening in the Media Center?
Welcome Back to School!
We think the Media Center is a great place to visit. Want a quick tour or reminder of how the books are organized? View our Media Center power point below:
Just For Fun! Check-out the memories from last year's Read Across America Day!
The mission of the Hill City Elementary Media Center is to offer resources and programing which prepares students for life-long learning, innovative leadership and decision-making, a love of reading, and to be creative users of technology in a diverse and ever-changing society.
About the Media Center:
- The media center is open daily from 7:20 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. However, online it is open 24 / 7.
- Students visit the media center with their class every other week.
- Individuals or small groups may come at any time with the permission of their teacher.
- Students should bring their shelf markers with them.
- Kindergarten students may check-out one book, while students in grades 1 - 5 may check-out three. Books are checked-out for two weeks, but may also be renewed.
- There are no fines for overdue books.