Click on the images below to quickly link
What's Happening in the Media Center?
Let's Take Care of Our Library Books!
One of our favorite book characters, Pigeon, is helping us remember to be responsible with our library books. Pigeon was created by author, Mo Willems. Did he do a good job taking care of his books? View his video, "Pigeon Checks Out Library Books," by clicking on the picture below:
Welcome Back to School!
We think the Media Center is a great place to visit. Want a quick tour or reminder of how the books are organized? View our "Welcome to the Media Center" video by clicking the picture below.
The mission of the Hill City Elementary Media Center is to offer resources and programing which prepares students for life-long learning, innovative leadership and decision-making, a love of reading, and to be creative users of technology in a diverse and ever-changing society.
About the Media Center:
- The media center is open daily from 7:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. However, online it is open 24 / 7.
- Students visit the media center with their class every other week.
- Individuals or small groups may come at any time with the permission of their teacher.
- Students should bring their shelf markers with them.
- Kindergarten students may check-out one book, while students in grades 1 - 5 may check-out three. Books are checked-out for two weeks, but may also be renewed. The teachers of our Pre-K students check-put books for their students to enjoy in the classroom.
- There are no fines for overdue books.